26th Annual Symposium on Combinatorial Pattern Matching
Ischia Island, Italy, June 29-July 1, 2015
for general information on the local bus network and
here for the complete
Weather forecast for Ischia Island.
- Electricity: 230 V, 50 Hz with the following socket/plug standards:
CEI 23-50 and Schuko.
- Money: Italy is a part of the eurozone. Visa, Visa
Electron, and MasterCard are widely accepted.
- Tap water: Safe to drink but most people in Italy prefer to drink bottled water.
- Telephone: Public phones are extremely rare. Use your own
mobile phone. You can buy a prepaid SIM card if needed.
- Tipping: Not expected in bars and small cafés. A tip of 5-10% is welcome in restaurants.
In pizzerias and smaller restaurants a small tip (rounding up the bill) is fine.